Andecave Index du Forum

Andecave Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger has 'no idea' why he was dr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Andecave Index du Forum -> La grande Taverne -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 10:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger has 'no idea' why he was dr Répondre en citant

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte sbobet asia left Antonio Rudiger out of his squad on Saturday
The defender criticised Conte's tactics after their 1-1 draw at home to West Ham
Rudiger says he has 'no idea' why he was dropped and confirmed he is 'fully fit'

Antonio Rudiger has claimed he has 'no idea' why he was dropped for Chelsea's 3-2 comeback win against Southampton on Saturday.

Antonio Conte left the defender out of his squad for the trip to St Mary's after he criticised his tactics following the 1-1 draw at home to West Ham.

But Rudiger, who also confirmed that he is not suffering with an injury, was left baffled by Conte's decision to axe him.

Asked why he wasn't included, Rudiger told German TV show Das aktuelle Sportstudio: 'I have no idea. I am fully fit.'

Rudiger, who joined the Blues from Roma in a £29million deal last summer, has played 39 games in all competitions, becoming a key player for Conte.

But when asked after the game why Rudiger had been dropped, Conte insisted the decision to omit him was 'tactical'.

However, it is understood Conte took the decision because he was angry after Rudiger sbobet asia appeared to question his tactics after the draw against West Ham.

Speaking after the London derby, Rudiger was quoted as saying: 'I think in the second half we (could) finish the game (off).

'But like the last few months, we didn't and we (conceded). For me, it's not easy to explain. I don't understand why after 1-0 we always drop and let the opponent get more ball possession.' sbobet asia

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 10:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Andecave Index du Forum -> La grande Taverne -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange