Andecave Index du Forum

Andecave Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Call Of Duty 5 World^At War Punkbuster

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Andecave Index du Forum -> La grande Taverne -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jerelau

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Call Of Duty 5 World^At War Punkbuster Répondre en citant

Call Of Duty 5 World At War Punkbuster > bit.ly/1ZfAVOt

Call Of Duty 5 World At War Punkbuster

10cf746e54
Filesize: 03.30 MB . #5 . This fix contains the last supported PB update for Call of Duty: World at War. #8 . KakekBuyut View Profile View Posts 9 Jan, 2014 12:17am same here. Last edited by Schneller Smash; 9 Jan, 2014 2:41pm #6 . Schneller Smash View Profile View Posts 9 Jan, 2014 2:41pm About that, i find this:If you don't see the process called "PnkBstrA.exe," then that's your problem. Vultr.com Cloud Deals > FREE $50 Credit I am a community user. #11 . GAMETRACKER Servers Teams Profiles Games INFORMATION What's New Terms of Service Privacy Policy Advertise QUICK LINKS Members Area Search Report a Bug OTHER LINKS Download GT Lite Forums SPONSORS Cheap Ventrilo Hosting Host Battlefield 3 Servers Rent Game Servers FREE File Sharing! GAMETRACKERCOM NEWS - JUN 02 Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates on Gametracker.com! Visit GameTracker on Facebook Copyright GameTracker.com - Game Server Stats, Online Server List, Multiplayer Server Rank, FPS Server Banners.

Schneller Smash View Profile View Posts 9 Jan, 2014 1:01pm Unninstall and delete the PB folder, if the link didn't work check this link guys: . Bert Macklin View Profile View Posts 9 Jan, 2014 8:03pm i have also done the above with no success. They may have an update guide for you at their website. Extract the "pb" folder from the zip file and copy to the game's install folder, overwriting the original "pb" folder and its files and subfolders.This fix was originally found and downloaded from a thread on the Bad Karma clan forum site, which itself pointed to a MediaFire link. Viewers: Everybody . New Wiki Blog Forums Files Gallery IRC More . KakekBuyut View Profile View Posts 9 Jan, 2014 6:19pm I added Call Of Duty World at War from pbsetup+legacy, and then I run WaW multiplayer but still I cant get authorized by the server, could you authorized yours this time ?edited:: I mean still I cant get online :csdmeh Last edited by KakekBuyut; 9 Jan, 2014 6:22pm #7 . please help burn • PM #2 Jan 15, 2014 2:28 PM GAMETRACKERADMIN Joined: Sep 28, 2006 Posts: 10393 This thread may help you get it set up in GT lite I'm guessing punkbuster is out of date, and I know when I played cod stuff years ago it was sometimes slow or difficult to get it to actually update. Last Updated On: 26/01/2013 .

the woman in black 2 the angel of death 2014the miracle workeroliver stone untold history of the united states s01e01La prima notte di quieteThe Original Birdporta en boca de tantosthe hunger games the mockingjay huncock pump digitalShahs of Sunset s03e15guitar hero soundtrack
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Andecave Index du Forum -> La grande Taverne -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange